Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some good dance scenes me and my husband-to-be can re-create for our first dance?

The obvious choices are Dirty dancing, grease, pulp fiction, thriller. But I'm trying to think of something more unique (but simple enough for me to do lol). If you could provide a link to a video too that would be great. Thanks!What are some good dance scenes me and my husband-to-be can re-create for our first dance?
I am assuming that you saw the YouTube Thriller wedding dance video? Sooo funny.


It might be fun to watch some musicals with your fiance and pay attention to the dance sequences. All the movies you mentioned are good, but the waltz scene in Sound of Music, as well as the scene with Rolf and Liesel in the gazebo is cute, and romantic.


There are also lots of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers moments that would be lovely to recreate, especially if you have older people coming to the wedding.


If you or your husband to be are of a specific nationality, incorporating some elements of those cultural dances would be nice too.


Have fun!What are some good dance scenes me and my husband-to-be can re-create for our first dance?
The salsa/tango in The Wedding Planner ROCKS! I would love to do that dance ANYDAY. I'm not sure how hard it is, but if you could pull that off EVERYONE would be impressed.





Here is a clip, sorry it is in french!:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=LOv0wnE_D4U


Its not the entire scene either...it gets much spicier!
The tango in ';Scent of a Woman'; beats all those. You'll need professional help to pull it off, though, if you haven't been dancing Argentine tango for a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment