Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If you came home unexpected and caught your husband?

In bed with your mother, would you accept any of their explanations about what's going on? Just to be clear, this didn't happen to me, l just wanted to get some input to help someone.If you came home unexpected and caught your husband?
If this happened to me I would SNAP LOSE IT!!!! On both of them!!!!! there would be no explaination as to why she would be sleeping with my husband! I would disown BOTH of them! If you came home unexpected and caught your husband?
there are no explanations or reasons or excuses that would forgive your husband, without exception, for his actions. I would get out of the marriage as fast as i could. Get an emergency restraining order if you can, and that will keep him out of your place of residence, and away from you, for at least 30 days. That will buy you the time you need to get your thoughts together and your bags packed. Your husband and your mother are low lifes' that dont have a place in your life. They will meet over and over again. You cant control what two sexual screwballs might do. Get away from your husband ASAP. He will NEVER change. I mean, of course, pass this info along to your friend.
Ignore them both, (as much as it hurts act like it never happen for the rest of that day--they'll be nervous, puzzled, scared, going insane because they dont know whats going to happen. It works), File for Divorce, Don't accept words or anything from them. Kick him out to live with her, If they wanted each other THAT BAD, then they got it.


Then, tell the mother, after the divorce: ';I knew all along, but I questioned my thoughts because, I felt you respected me %26amp; had respect for yourself.';


and hang up or leave.


Him: Nothing, divorce %26amp; never talk to him again. Nothing he'll ever do will fix this.





You/Her: get your own place with his money, pamper yourself, get together with some friends, %26amp; have fun. Later, find a new guy.
there is absolutely NO NO NO reason this should ever happen kick them both out and go on with ur life without either one of them -- u would probbaly need some help with trust issues after that, and maybe some visine eye wash to help ur poor eyes get over seeing something like that
jerry! jerry! jerry!
No no no no no no!!!!
Absolutely not-that is disgusting!
it would be sooo over in a heartbeat...that's just unacceptable.
you are still waiting for what id kick both of them out of my house and my life the moment i would find out
yerr course silly if you lie ur touge turns black and if theirs didnt hen well ill believe them
ewww no dump him and slap her :P



No comments:

Post a Comment