Monday, December 28, 2009

Can my husband take additional leave while stationed in KOREA during his mid-tour break?

We are USAF and my husband is about to volunteer for his time in Korea. He was told airmen are given a 2-week break mid-tour and we were curious if we use the extra leave time we have acquired, can he stay in the states for a full month? Also if anyone knows, is the initial 2-week leave come out of our accumulated leave days or is it a given like his Iraq/Afghan tours?Can my husband take additional leave while stationed in KOREA during his mid-tour break?
It depends he needs to request the time off and usually t heir are reason for extended leave. The battilon commander must approve thisCan my husband take additional leave while stationed in KOREA during his mid-tour break?
It's possible I know I the army you would have to have a reason to have more time off and it's would have to be approved by Higher and yes he will use his leave days after all he is taking leave right!
I'm in the Army so this may not pertain. The Company Commander should be able to authorize 30 days. And yes it will cost him his leave days.
command discretion.
He needs to ask his chain of command.
  • lesbians lipstick
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment