Monday, December 28, 2009

My husband will be reenlisting easly in a week or 2. How much is taken out for taxes?

This will be his first reenlistment so I have NO clue how it all works other than we'll get the rest back with taxes and that he will have taxes taken out. Whats the percentage taken out? Before taxes he'll be getting 30k. He's a Marine if that has ANYTHING to do with it.





Thanks!!My husband will be reenlisting easly in a week or 2. How much is taken out for taxes?
If he is re-enlisting in a non-combat zone he should be getting about 3/4 of the bonus ($22,500).





If he is re-enlisting in the sandbox he gets it all tax free.My husband will be reenlisting easly in a week or 2. How much is taken out for taxes?
hmmm, make sure you know what the cap out is on his bonus... my husband got screwed with that one.... otherwise i am not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment