Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My husband does not return my calls on time and thinks I am a controler for even a simple question?

My husband has a realy bad feeling when I ask him where are you on the phone he thinks I control him but he ask me every detail thing and I answer him righht away, also he is too bad to return my calls on time ( he is like this with everyone but who cares!). This causes me waiting for his call for the long time or call again. I am tired of disscussing the issue he has not changed. What should I do? Should I do the same ?My husband does not return my calls on time and thinks I am a controler for even a simple question?
he's probably like me and feels like just b/c he has a cell phone doesn't mean whenever somebody calls he needs to drop his life to run to answer it.





cell phones are ruining everything simply b/c people ANYBODY for that matter feels like it should be answered and attached to your hip





just b/c you have a cell phone doesn't mean you turn into an ATT operator...I agree with your old man...I hate people calling me bugging the hell out of me just to see where I am when I'm doing the same thing I was doing before I had a da*n cell phone.My husband does not return my calls on time and thinks I am a controler for even a simple question?
You could do the same thing an you think he will feel how it is waiting for a phone call that never comes.


But he probably don't care that much, he see this a whole other way than you.


I too know some people who for me seem not to care, but it is really just a matter of how you se things, so i had to learn to live with the fact that they don't se the phone to be as important as me.


I can't live with out it and i can't understand how some people can put it aside and forget about it.


They Probable don't understand why the phone is so important to me.


People are just different and i think it is going to be a bit hard to change that just like that.


Maybe you just need to stop thinking about it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment