Monday, December 28, 2009

Where are some romantic places I can go with Husband?

I want to take my husband out for an overnight stay for Father's Day. I want it to be somewhere really romantic where the two of us can relax and enjoy each other. I tried to book at Sybaris because we've always wanted to go there but they were booked all weekend and they're kind of expensive. Do you have any suggestions of any other places we can go this Sunday that's really romantic and not too expensive in Chicago or Northwest Indiana?Where are some romantic places I can go with Husband?
u can go any where and make it romantic, just use ur imagination.Where are some romantic places I can go with Husband?
little mixed up there babe , how about , CAMELOT!!!
paris.. its a nice place

No comments:

Post a Comment