Monday, December 28, 2009

Well my husband has student loans and i was wondering if they are going to take this extra rebate?

we have not had them take any of our taxes before and not sure if they are going to do it now!Well my husband has student loans and i was wondering if they are going to take this extra rebate?
As long as your husband is current on his payments. He should continue to get tax rebates as well as any other government rebates. I was once behind on mine, and they took my tax return. I was then put on a probation period for 10 months. So yeah just pay them regularly and you'll be fine.Well my husband has student loans and i was wondering if they are going to take this extra rebate?
I was never notified of the offset, never recieved a letter, i even got a letter for the interests that i paid, i was paying the collection agency for the past two and a half years, and today i check the irs website ';where's my refund'; and YES. they took the amount owed for my student loans...even my EIC.... thank god ill get something extra from federal and state... and.. my student loan will be payed in full and i wont have to worry about it anymore.





PS: they never garnished my wages and i work with the federal government.
is he in default on the loans? if not, don't worry about it, no one is just going to take anything. if he is, and they are garnisheeing his wages or something like that, or have notified you that they can/will take any tax refunds, they may be able to take the rebate also.
  • lesbians lipstick
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment