Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of clothes can I get my husband to wear that are nice but not fussy?

My husband will only wear jeans and t-shirts, and he wears them until they fall off his body or I spirit them away and replace them. I wish he'd step it up a bit, clothing wise. I bought him some polo shirts and button downs, but he says they itch. What are some brands of clothes that are nice and soft that I can get him to wear?What kind of clothes can I get my husband to wear that are nice but not fussy?
nice and soft equals expensive...i'd say go to department stores like macy's and dillard's and find good quality shirts like nautica and calvin klein. a little pricey, but not too ridiculous. also, find nice khaki or navy pants, too that he can wear with those new shirts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment