Monday, December 28, 2009

Can my Husband stop his baby momma from taking there son to another state to live?

My husbands baby-momma wants to move out of the state with there child. He is the proven father of his son. We live in Michigan and they want to move to TN. Is there anything that he can do to stop them from taking his son away from him?. Does my Husband have to agree to it before she can leave state or she can get in trouble?...anyone know?Can my Husband stop his baby momma from taking there son to another state to live?
If they have a joint custody or visitation schedule then no she cant but if he has no visitation and only pays support then I think she can.


He needs to contact a laweyr and have them deal with it. It might cost some money but its better than having her moving away and then trying to get her move back... I knew a woman who wanted to move to IL from WI but her ex didnt allow her because of the kids. So I 'm sure he can. I mean he cant keep her from leaving but he should be able to keep his kid in the state you guys all live nowCan my Husband stop his baby momma from taking there son to another state to live?
Well hunny if your husband has visitation rights they can not move out of state and if they do he needs to contact the human services where you live and let them know what exactly is going on. I know this can be alot of red tape but I am sure your husband wants to see his child. I wish you the best of luck. I wish I could get my baby's daddy to come and see him, let alone take responsibilty for his actions. He has not even paid a single penny. But I wish you luck if you need anyhelp contact me through email and I can call my case worker and see what she says
i think it depends how old the child is and if they have joint custody or not. my parents are divorced and my dads lawyer said that when i become 13( which i did in november) then i can choose who i want to live with. if they have joint custody i don't think she can.





http://www.childcustodycoach.com/custodi鈥?/a>


this site may help.
if he has legal custody or visitation rights then, no.but i think thats up for him to talk about..not u.and if he doesnt have any rights and just pays then i think its ok.u should talk to a laywer
depends on the custody agreements.


if he has joint custody then she needs his permission to move out of state.
I think only if you are or were legally married.

No comments:

Post a Comment