Thursday, December 31, 2009

I had a dream where a snake bites my husband repeatedly&then bites me after i try to protect him?

I had a dream where my husband was being bitten repeatedly by a huge snake %26amp; I try to get the snake off but it comes at me trying to bite me.I run into a doorway %26amp;try slamming the door repeatedly on the snake to kill it but it won't die %26amp; bites me once.I fill defeated in the dream.The doorway opens to nothingness or somewhere I can't see! My husband %26amp; I are going to marriage counseling because of evidence of his cheating which he denies.I had a dream where a snake bites my husband repeatedly%26amp;then bites me after i try to protect him?
snake = fear, anxiety, obstacles.





This snake in your dream could symbolize some obstacles you and your husband are facing. Whether it is about him being in a cheating relationship or him having problem at work. The anxiety came onto your subconscious mind as snake. And as worries you can't deal with easily. That is why you projected the snakes in the dream to show on one hand you feel tedious, but you feel fear of losing the relationship as well.I had a dream where a snake bites my husband repeatedly%26amp;then bites me after i try to protect him?
Poppy.


Snake dream are very powerful dreams. They symbolize many things. Native teachings tell us the snake is part of healing. A very powerful symbol is used to wrap around the staff which is used as a symbol for medical doctor or facility.


The snake bites your husband as he must face a challenge of change which will be dramatic and force him to look at himself and his relationship with you. The snake is and can be the symbol of the councillor you are seeing. But as you try to pull the snake off, there is a part of you that may be in denial and maybe does not want to know the truth, because deep down there are issues you too are dealing with. This is shown when the snake comes after you and you are trying to stop the snake from biting you. But the snake does bite you and you feel defeated.





You come to realize your denial and issues which needs to be healed and although you feel defeated, there is a hope. This is shown by the very door which is your denial (blinders), the doorway opens to nothingness. This is your future. This is a good dream because it shows that counseling is the right approach and you and your husband will be able to open up a dialog into the future. The dream is telling you not to poison each other, but to heal and understand truths that will change both of you to make it a better relationship. I hope this helps you out.
I normally don't go into detailed interpretations. But snakes have been forever symbols of downfall of whatever kind, ever since Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.





You still love your husband and want to save him. But this snake- the cheating evidence- is going to break apart something you consider very important.





The details of what *has* happened are not my business. But you may have to make up your mind soon what you will do about the situation between yourself and your husband.





Good luck.
Maybe ur just mad at him? And alot of ppl have weird dreams of stuff repeatedly! I have dreams of me drowning when i was younger and i still do! Well tell him evidence does NOT lie!
You have a fear of phalluses.
ur scared to lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment