Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can my husband leave Turkey and join me in the UK and return later to do his national service?

Please Help. My husband is turkish and 28 years old. The problem is that he has not done his national service yet. He has a turkish passport and an uk settlement visa in it, so will he be able to leave turkey and join me in the uk easily or will he have problems?????





Can my husband leave Turkey and join me in the UK and return later to do his national service?
As far as I know if a Turkish man works out of Turkey for three years he is excluded from National service anyway, ask ur husband to check it.





Yes, he can return %26amp; perform the National service but keep in mind that if he stays of UK for more than 90 days per calendar year it can serious effect his ILR application.
  • moisturizing cream
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment