Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can my husband direct deposit into my account ?

I have a checking and savings account and he doesn't want to be a joint member but I'm just wondering if he can direct deposit into my account??





Thanks!Can my husband direct deposit into my account ?
Yes, my boyfriend directs half the money for bills to my account every month. If his account does online banking, it's really easy - just go to the tab that says something like 'payments and transfers' and follow the instructions, he'll need your sort code and details like that. If not, then ask at the bank and they can help you.Can my husband direct deposit into my account ?
Along as you know the routing number and account number anybody can direct deposit an check into any account anyway Take Care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment