Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it wrong to take clomid without telling my husband?

I have health problems that make it very difficult to conceive. Yesterday I went to the doctor and she gave me clomid. My husband agreed to try and conceive this year but then quit his job. Now he wants to wait again! We are both getting older and want to have a child. Should I go ahead and take the pill or should i wait?Is it wrong to take clomid without telling my husband?
This should be a mutual decision between a husband and wife and is suppose to be a fun process. =)


I am to on clomid and my hubby even went to the dr. with me and we made the decision together. You will have some side effects from it and it will be more helpful if your hubby knows that you are on meds and what you are going through. Plus with being on Clomid it's going to be a chart process on when you can conceive.


You are right though if every one waited until they were financially set there would never be babies being made. You just have to learn how to adjust to a new lifestyle and live without things. i/e going out to eat, buying a new outfit. etc.Is it wrong to take clomid without telling my husband?
I think its better to wait because if some thing goes wrong then you cannot defend for yourself.


Or make him understand how important it is to conceive before getting older.
You need to keep your husband in the loop, not out. I can understand your feelings, my husband put off trying when I was ready for months. Talk to him, tell him about the Clomid and discuss together you taking it and what that means. You don't want to do this behind his back.
yes. wait and becuz u should both b happy when u do get pregnant
Put the shoe on the other foot for a minute. Just as you say he's making excuses, I see you doing the same thing. ';You'll never be rich';? Well there is a BIG difference between being rich and having no job to support your family. I would expect a teenage girl to think like that, but you're supposed to be an intelligent adult. I think if anything he's being responsible and honest while you're being the opposite.





Simply put, would you be OK if he was dishonest and cheated on you to get what he wants? No, you would never. So why would you do the same to him?
you should get with your husband first....You should never do anything behind his back.





Seriously....dont do that without him knowing....especially after he has said wait a while.
Be on the same page as your husband. I don't think it's ethical to take something to increase the odds of doing something that he does not want right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment