Monday, December 28, 2009

My husband thinks it is unhealthy ot bad for me to clean and work with our hawks while pregnant, is this true?

My husband and I have many hawks and other raptors, and while I just thought he was doing all the cleaning and care lately because he was being sweet, I found out today something different. He hinks being around the birds and such could be harmful to the baby's health. Is this true?My husband thinks it is unhealthy ot bad for me to clean and work with our hawks while pregnant, is this true?
instead of chemicals which can be harmful to you and the animals both....use vinegar and hot water. it's a natural disinfectant, degreaser and will make cages shine right up. it won't harm the birds. my birds have had to drink apple cider vinegar water after antibiotic treatments. to balance their good and bad yeast levels after being sick. vinegar is also great in the laundry as a natural fabric softener and a odor remover. if something needs to be scrubbed use baking soda it has a lot of the same benefits as vinegar. none will harm you or your child what so ever and it will be a lot safer for your animals.





congrats to you and best wishes. proud of the fact you both care for those amazing animals.





best wishes!! ~鈾My husband thinks it is unhealthy ot bad for me to clean and work with our hawks while pregnant, is this true?
maybe he got hawks confused with cats? i do know cats carry parasites that go in your brain and actually alter your perception of reality -- they make women more friendly and ruin their sense of smell actually. that's why they say preganant women should stay away from cats.


i don't think birds can harm you, but only because i haven't read anything that says they can. you should be glad your husband is doing so much good work for you! you have a good husband!


and birds rule!


you'r baby is gonna be a lucky baby to have such a good man and birds to grow up around in!
I'm not sure about the hawks and the baby's health, but cleaning chemicals can be harmful for birds and your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment