Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it all right if I go with my husband to a strip club?

I am totally fine with my husband going to strip clubs. I view him going there like going to the theatre for an audience-participation show.





However, I have never asked him if i may come along with him. I would love to see my husband getting a lap dance.Is it all right if I go with my husband to a strip club?
He might just love that!!!


You might get one two. I know many clubs encourage couples.


I think it is a great idea.








NiFIs it all right if I go with my husband to a strip club?
well, in this case its all about trust.


going with him really shows that you want to see what goes on there.


you can see what goes on there, instead of only seeing what strip clubs are like in movies....its an adventure :)


try it...u might like it.
Hell yeah. I love to take the wife out. Sometimes I think she has more fun than I do. I love to see her dresss a little slutty and get the guys looking at her. Makes for a great night.
Sure.I have seen women in strip clubs before with there husbands.You wont be the first one to go.Enjoy it and maybe you will find some moves to bring home to turn your husband on.
Nothing wrong with that.
its fine if hes cool with it

No comments:

Post a Comment