Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My husband call the police because I threw a remote control on the floor while fighting! he called it domestic?

is it considered as domestic violence? he is more like a verbal abuser, I did throw it because he didn't stop criticizing me. I ask him to stop he didn't then he dragged me on the floor to ask me leave right away.My husband call the police because I threw a remote control on the floor while fighting! he called it domestic?
your husband has no respect for you, he verbally abuses you a lot but you throw the remote on the floor ONCE and he calls the police??? What the hell?! It's not like you even threw it at him. He's an asshole. That is not right. You need to control him.My husband call the police because I threw a remote control on the floor while fighting! he called it domestic?
Sounds to me from you're description that he was the one who committed domestic violence. And domestic disputes are still grounds for calling the police, yelling at each other will get them out. Additionally, if he constantly abuses you vocally you can divorce him and put a restraining order on him.
go to


http://violentman.com/community and


Ask your question there... Its a great community that offers support,advice and info from members to people that are in violent relationships .. they also have stories there posted by other members that are or have been in a violent relationship
What he did is domestic violence, dragging you across the floor, no one has a right no put there hands on anyone in anger Personally I would have kicked his a*s. If you plan on staying take a woman's defence class next time he touches you beat him down.
LOL no law officer would make an arrest on the claim you threw the remote at the floor. But him dragging you on the floor is domestic abuse and you can have him arrested and charges made against him.
Yeah he did it to you if I was you I would have took the remote and stepped on it no man is gona drag me across the floor he is just nuts he abused you not the other way around.
I don't think you are violent in this matter. He should rather get arrested for dragging you on the floor. Not you.





Build a better relationship and have a better marital life.
Yes, that is domestic abuse. He had every right to call the police.


You should not allow criticism to cause you to react using physical violence.
that wasnt domestic violence unless you threw it AT HIM...(and hit him)...him dragging you on the floor is domestic violence
He dragged you on the floor and he's accusing you of domestic violence? You should be the one calling the police, not him.
It's only domestic violence if you threw it directly AT him.
you should have called the police on him for dragging you as long as you where not throwing the remote at him or have any intention to hit him u should be fine
Jerry Jerry Jerry.





what he dragged you on the floor?? your winning
If you hit him then he can argue its domestic but if i didn't touch him I don't think it is.
counseling
I don't think so as long as it didn't hit him..
you should have called. did you tell the cops what happened?
I hope you left
i would have knocked him upside the head with it for calling the cops
he abused u... Draggin u to the floor??? does he have any respect for his wife?
Hes a puss and your a ******. Why would you break important things?
get a lawyer
wow..


sorry 'bout that xD
and your upset about leaving why? he seems like a jerk you should thank him for setting you free!
You're lucky he didn't shoot you on the spot. Have you no respect for others property.

No comments:

Post a Comment