Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I get a court order without my husband knowing?

I suspect him of cheating and I really need to see what past text messages have said but my phone company said I need a court order to view them.How do I get a court order without my husband knowing?
You can't get a court order to see your husband's text messages. We may think it's a crime when our husband cheats on us, but the courts don't.





Stick with your gut feeling. If you believe that your husband is cheating on you, he probably is. There's more then way way to catch a cheating husband.How do I get a court order without my husband knowing?
I am certain that you can only get a court order for this kind of check if there is a very valid reason (like healthy-safety-criminal activity-child welfare - etc). This is not for the purpose of spying on your husband just because you want to. Further, if you were able to get a court order for some valid reason, it would not be without him knowing. That would be totally an invasion of privacy and out of line.


I would suggest you give that idea up and talk to him. It would be infinitely faster and cheaper and might net better results.
When it comes to making calls from your wireless phone, it turns out nothing is sacred. For around $100 (sometimes less, sometimes up to $440), anyone can buy a list of everyone you've called from your cell phone for the last month. Sometimes they can also get your incoming calls and call locations, too. There are companies such as Locatecell.com which will sell you for a fee record of all incoming and outgoing calls from cell phone. Such transactions are illegal in some states so make sure there are legal in yours.
you can't get a court order just like that. Everyone would be getting them and there would be no privacy. There is no criminal activity and you don't have a lawyer trying to prove he is unfit for a custody hearing.





You are SOL, and thank goodness for that. This is STILL America.
Get a lawyer. You won't get a court order to check his messages. If you don't trust him, get divorced.
ask someone else at the phone company. It all depends on your state laws about this. I suspect you already know he is cheating.
i really don't think they are going to give you a court order for that.


you can hire a private investigator or...ask him yourself
thats a question you need to ask someone from your state. or county

No comments:

Post a Comment