Monday, December 28, 2009

I need help to design a tatto for my husband and he wants my initital in it. He wants it to go on his forearm?

He already has a tatto on that same arm on his hand that is a replica of Harry Kewels tattoo. Maybe something tribal?I need help to design a tatto for my husband and he wants my initital in it. He wants it to go on his forearm?
not to sound mean but names and initiatls are not good to get .. it is said that it is bad luck for the relationship.. how do you know you will be with him forever .. something can happen at any time and then he will regret the tattoo and have to get it removed or covered upI need help to design a tatto for my husband and he wants my initital in it. He wants it to go on his forearm?
dont do it... names ar bad luck.. it will jynx your relastionship
Dont listen to everyone who says... dont get names or initials. Only you know how good your relationship is. I got my husbands name on my left shoulder blade 13 years into our marriage and were still going strong nearly four years later so boo to all those who say its like a death sentence or whatever.





I would say have your husband discuss this with the artist, their very good at doing this sort of thing. But yes something tribal or celtic would be good and the initials could be hidden in there well.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment