Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ok, if I should avoid, my friend's flirting husband, any suggestions on how to handle a group vacation?

I agree, I should not say anything to my friend. Should I tell my husband or just try to handle it myself first?Ok, if I should avoid, my friend's flirting husband, any suggestions on how to handle a group vacation?
I would try to handle it first and if that doesn't work i would tell my husband. Good Luck!Ok, if I should avoid, my friend's flirting husband, any suggestions on how to handle a group vacation?
YES....tell your husband. You must take care of this before the vacation...... Does he flirt with everyone or just you? Tell him you are happily married %26amp; you don't apprecaite him flirting with you .If that does not work tell his wife.I am sure your husband can make him STOP. Never ever ever keep anything from your husband no matter how small you think it is !





Good Luck %26amp; I hope this helps!


Stephanie
immediately inform your husband before something else creeps up i hope everything set's right for you goodluck to you and your friend
Don't go on a group vacation for one. Sit down with hubby and his friend and discuss before going anywhere!
tell ur friend about her hubby, no sense in being uncomfortable while he plays her for a fool. she needs to know and you need to be the better person.
Tell your husband. Stop anything before it happens, it's fair to all parties.
ummm..show up with a man when you go visit her...let him know right off the back..

No comments:

Post a Comment