Monday, December 28, 2009

If my husband took Steriods cant it effect my unborn baby?

Please help need advice, my husband has been taking steriods for growth and building for the past 3 months and at this time I fell pregant - not planned! We are now worried that this might effect the unborn baby, is this true, lots of rumours but no actual facts. Quite frankly would not go through with having the baby if I knew it could be deformed or have ny disability because of this, just not fair. So need an answer asap so I can terminate if necesssary. Please help!If my husband took Steriods cant it effect my unborn baby?
No Hun it will not affect the unborn child in anyway, during my twin pregnancy i was given steroids for the lung development so therefore i am sure it wont affect the baby you are carrying


if your still worried talk to you doctor xIf my husband took Steriods cant it effect my unborn baby?
I am not speaking from experience but the steroids normally affect the mans fertility it kills the sperm. I wouldn't think it would hurt the baby. To make double sure ask your doc!! good luck!
Steroids effects fertility but don't think it has anything to do with the development of a baby once concieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment