Monday, December 28, 2009

Could my husband visit me in Canada after I have filed his sponsorship application?

I am a Canadian citizen living in ny and will be filing my husband's sponsorship forms for Canada from here. He is in the UK on a post-grad visa (I believe that is a temporary work visa). I also plan on moving back to Canada soon, so will he be able to visit me in Canada with a visit visa after we have filed the sponsorship application?Could my husband visit me in Canada after I have filed his sponsorship application?
Maybe. It all depends on the folks evaluating the visitors visa. If he presents as a risk (i.e. will overstay his visitor visa and unlikely to get PR) they will not issue one.Could my husband visit me in Canada after I have filed his sponsorship application?
he absolutely MUST SHOW TIES to his home country and show that he WILL GO HOME after the visit - but it is more likely that he will not be approevd.








please understand that you are NOT the only couple forced to be seperated. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of couples seperated while they go through processing. CIC does not care how you feel while you are apart.








The sooner you apply for him, the sooner he can be in Canada. Just one note - you MUST have an income - or be working
http://www.cic.gc.ca/


You should visit this site. It can answer all your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment