Saturday, January 9, 2010

When will the air force move me to my husband after hes done with tech school?

My husband is in tech school in little rock right now. He has 4 more weeks and then he is done and he begins his job also in little rock.


Im 28 weeks pregnant and i wanna know if the air force pays to move me and when will they move me?When will the air force move me to my husband after hes done with tech school?
When he reports to his base, which he is already there anyway. Pretty much he will be responsible. He has to call TMO (the movers) and set up a date with them, then it just goes from there. That's the short and sweet version. So it kind of depends on him. TMO usually likes you to call one to two weeks before you plan on moving. Honestly, it shouldn't take too long. Good luck!When will the air force move me to my husband after hes done with tech school?
Since you're married to him, you can move right away, but the cost may not be included until you get there, usually its up on you for the trip then you show up to the TMO and show all the expenses of the trip (gas, hotel, ticket for airport or uhaul) and they should reimburse it.
Yes and you have a choice sorta. The AF will subsidize you cost and the timing I believe you have a choice since you prego. They give you room but not much.
First move is on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment