Saturday, January 9, 2010

Help my husband is driving me crazy what do i do?

First off he is a crazy jelous guy. He always want to know what im doing every moment of every single day!! He works away alot, and always expects me to call him and let him know everything that is going on. Now he gets pissed off if i forget my cell or just forget to call before even going to the store. Im at home with three kids what the hell soes he think im doing? I dont understand why he is acting this way, HELP?Help my husband is driving me crazy what do i do?
I don't know, there could be a number of reasons or no reason at all. Hubby may just be lonely and misses you. Of course, hubby may be a bit of a control freak, or suspect you of infidelity. There is so much insanity going on in many marriages these days, no wonder DR. PHIL is so replete with sad-sack guests.





I can tell you one thing: There is no one on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES who would ever put up with this much nonsense as you have had to to date.





Help my husband is driving me crazy what do i do?
You married a really jealous crazy fellow. Now that you're this deep about the only thing I can come up with is to set some type of boundaries you can live with. If he can't live with some sort of boundaries then you need to get more extreme with your punishment to him. You've endured years of this behavior and had 3 children with him or around him so you've set yourself up for this kind of situation...now that your bed is made either lie in it or get the hell up and out of it somehow. It wont be easy but it'll be easier than a life of reporting to a marriage parole officer minute by minute. Make a move and stick with it...face the consequences and potential separation or more. Good luck.
This might be it...


Either your husband is really insecure about himself and feels that by him not being there you could do anything... And it might be difficult for him to know how you feel if things have been rocky...Because someimes we all just want to be reminded why we ae loved and that we still are being loved by our other...





in this case just talk to him..now talk and try to keep away from fighting. Talking in person and just try to get a calm environment for the two. And just ask him what going on? Why does he feel that way? Did you do something to provoke it?....Or is it that people are saying things? Just hear him out and once you know his side explain yours and how his actions make you feel.. cuase there needs to be communication between the two.. maybe that might be it. You might just need to talk and try to make time for the two to try to remind eachother about why you guys love eachother and choose to be together..






I agree with general, learn his rules and follow them, show him you are trust worthy, when he calls you say im glad you called i missed your voice. Help him feel secure he is your husband...but if he still acts crazy go to a marriage councelor because he might be insecure because maybe he is the one being unfaithful.
My wife is the same way. She decided (correctly) that I am pretty indisciplined and would do better if I was more accountable. Yeah, I admit that it chafes at time, but I know that it's best for both of us and for our marriage.





So I do it. I don't forget my phone and I don't forget to call. Yes, she had to punish me a few times, especially in the beginning, but it's not such a problem now.
He could be doing things and is guilty so he is projecting this guilt on you.
He is insecure. Learn his rules and follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment