Saturday, January 9, 2010

Help! my husband buys used panties online and then wears them. How can I ever have sex with him again?

we have been married for years, have children and grandchildren, I feel like I am to old to find someone else, I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life..any advice?Help! my husband buys used panties online and then wears them. How can I ever have sex with him again?
Did you just find this out? I could see how you would feel blind sided.





Honestly its a strange fetish but I don't think its something I would leave my husband over. I could see if it were taking over his life. (I.e. he wouldn't get out of bed or leave the house with out the mentioned panties)





If I were in this situation I would bring it up to him, and let him know that its something that I was uncomfortable with. However, if he is feeling comfortable enough to confide this ';secret fetish'; with you, maybe this is a good chance to explore YOUR inner sexual desire. This could open a door to a totally new, rejuvenated sex life.





But on the other hand if you are totally uncomfortable with it, you are NEVER too old to find someone else. My great grand mother used match.com, and found and incredible man, who makes her very happy.








I hope this helps!!Help! my husband buys used panties online and then wears them. How can I ever have sex with him again?
yea, this is a serious matter! this also sounds like a fetish that maybe he hasn't let you in on, or maybe it's fulfilling his fantasy of other women. I had a friend who was just dating her man for years and he did this same thing excpet he kept them from previous gf's. come ot find out-the reason he was keeping them was because he fantasized about sleeping with other women but didnt want to ruin his relationship by doing so....so he would keep the underwear to make him feel like he was still part of another woman but still being faithful to his other half. I think you should talk to your husband and let him know that you dont like the things he is doing and that your open to all his side of the story and if he refuses then he suffers your consequences. you never know he might open up to you if you are supportive in getting down to the bottom of this problem. hope this helps!
That is one thing I'm not sure I could get over. I myself love a man in a nice pair of mountain boots and flannel jackets. Sounds like your husband is having some issues finding himself right now. As far as you being afraid (that's what your saying in essence) of being on your own, wouldn't it be much better than hurting all the time because your wondering why your husband just can't be happy w/you anymore. You go out there and make yourself happy. You can do it IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!. If not, then go to counseling and try to work through the issue of why it's happening NOW.
Just tell him how you feel calmly but if you seriously can't take it anymore give him an ultimatum. And wouldn't you rather live alone happily for the rest of your life then be in an unhappy marriage. By the way your never too old to find some one. Good Luck.
There are worst things in the world you know, Let him play his game. Its a little strange, but it could be worse. He will take them off to have sex I would think.
Are you serious?????????
frigging throw them out how disgraceful


expose him to people he knows


he deserves it
Your husband has serious issues and is wasting a lot of money. He needs to see a therapist.
You are never too old to get out!!!!!! Face it....you're married to a FAG!
Besides that strange%26gt; There is a real health issue%26gt; Your never to old for fun%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment