Saturday, January 9, 2010

What can I write in a card to my husband for when our new baby arrives?

I want something meaningful and from the heart, which is the part I will write myself, but I am after some suggestions of a verse or poem or something?? Please help if you can? Thank you.What can I write in a card to my husband for when our new baby arrives?
i did something like..


Baby, I know your going to be the best dad, I know your going to help make him(her) the best baby he(she) can be, I know your going to love him and play with him and teach him and care for him. I know your going to make being a daddy look easy to outsiders, but i also know this is going to be tough...get ready for some long nights and endless crying and tears....but together, were going to be such a great team, I can't wait to see you in action. I love you, and I couldn't have picked a better partner on this new journey in our lives, ready, set its baby TIME.What can I write in a card to my husband for when our new baby arrives?
Roses are red,


Violets are blue,


I thank you from the bottom of my heart for our beautiful baby,


Now you can deal with its poo





Add: Im glad you liked it!! On a serious note:





Just write something that comes form the bottom of your heart, I would suggest waiting until the baby is here and as soon as you lay eyes on him/her, lovely words will flow straight out of your mouth!! Good luck! X
While coming back into conciousness from my emergency c-section I slurred ';Thankyou for coming into my life just when I needed you and thankyou for giving me everything I never knew I wanted'; and in return he whispered ';Will you marry me?';





It'll all come out just as you want it, just how you want it to, good luck :)
Maybe you don't need anything too long or any verse or poem (even though the one above is great! lol).





Maybe get a card with no writing on the inside and write something simple like:





' Now there's two girls who love you'





(hoping that it's a girl!!)
As a recent father, my wife gave me a lovely photo frame with the inscription 'To a wonderful dad in the making', which I think is great.





Do you know what it's going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment