Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is it ok to call my husbands friends and ask them if they will surprise my husband for his birthday?

Husband is depressed. He doesn't do anything for anyone elses birthday so I feel bad calling his friends but he feels like no one cares about him and really wants to have fun for his birthday with out calling them to ask....? HELP. Thanks.Is it ok to call my husbands friends and ask them if they will surprise my husband for his birthday?
aw that would be such a sweet thing to do just explain to his friends whats going on and ask them to please help you help him have a good birthdayIs it ok to call my husbands friends and ask them if they will surprise my husband for his birthday?
No. Don't call anyone to plan a surprise party for a depressed persons birthday. Just plan a getaway for the two of you. For a grown man to feel depressed because no one cares about him and his birthday sounds really needy more than depressed. You have your hands full, I'm sure. Good luck and don't lean on any of his friends to give him a birthday party. The two of you go somewhere for the weekend.
Tell them that your having a surprise bithday party


Then your husband will be happy they showed up
who cares
Call them. What harm could it do?
yes
  • maybelline
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment