Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is a really creative way of telling my husband that he is going to be a dad?

He is 46 y/o, and this will be his first child, he is the VP of his company, and I am about 4.5 weeks along.What do you suggest for telling him?What is a really creative way of telling my husband that he is going to be a dad?
Give him a bj and then tell him that he's gonna be a daddy.What is a really creative way of telling my husband that he is going to be a dad?
Mail the test (wrapped up in a plastic baggy of course but still visible) in a brown envelope to his office --special delivery.





Or invite him out for an evening out...wrap the test in a gift box and give to him at dinner.





Go to your fave store in the mall and start browsing the baby section.
Buy a really cute card and take him to a nice dinner. Give him the card after dinner as dessert.
Look at him seriously and ask ';do you want a boy or a girl, you have a 50% chance of getting your wish.';
Reading between the lines, please forgive me if I am completely wrong, but it sounds as though you aren't sure if he is going to be pleased or not? If he wants a child, any way you tell him will be wonderful but if you are unsure of how he will take it, just be straight, with your happiest face on, and tell him that you are both going to have a baby. Good luck and congratulations. I have three children and believe me, it is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
First of all congratulations!!





i guess,he would be happy anyways but what you can do is,get his room decorated with baby pic's,cards thats say hes gonna be a dad soon and lots of ballons and decorative stuff that involves babies.. something to give him the idea!!
I secretly took two pregnancy tests (both came up negative) and then I went for a blood test (it was positive). Right when I left the hospital from finding out that I was pregnant, I went to the store and bought a cute card and a few small baby things: a bottle, hat, little socks, etc. I was going to wait until he came home for lunch to give it to him, but I couldn't wait that long. I went to his work, went in and told his boss (one of our good friends). His boss went and told him that he really needed to step outside because I had to talk to him. He asked his boss what was going on and he told my husband that it was something about his new truck. LOL He got out there and asked what was going on and I gave him the ';present';. He was so shocked because he didn't expect me to be pregnant and he thought that it was about his new truck! He actually started crying because he was so excited! We stood there talking to each other and then he went back in. His boss told him to take the rest of the day off. It was great!
I'm so sorry. i was so excitied when i found out I was pg that all my ideas of how to tell went out the window and I just blurted it out when my husband got home. I'm not going to be much help here.


have fun!
Sounds like you probably have some money- why don't you redecorate a room into a nursery and surprise him that way!
Romantic candle light dinner
Good Q? Now i dont have to ask that and use my points. Thanx
Make a family tree with the name/s of your future baby included with it's birth year '06? '07?. Have it framed and on the wall. See how long till he notices!
Go out to dinner, or just prepare a nice dinner at home, when you two are sitting there, tell him you have a present for him. Purchase a bib or a onsie that says #1 dad, or I love my dady, something like that, put it in a box, wrap it up and give it to him over dinner. When he opens it, he'll be in shock and very happy! Good Luck and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! May you be blessed with a very healthy baby. GOD BLESS!
ask his secretary to do u a favor. try to drop by his office and ask his sec to page him saying ';mr. vp soon-to-be-daddy, your wife soon-to-be-mommy is here'; how sweet iyyyyyy!!!!
Take him out on a nice date. Make sure it leads to something. Tell him he just ';christened'; his first child when you're done.





Many people keep a pregnancy on the down low for the first trimester...
I really like the idea of a gift. What about a #1 Dad Charm, or something for his desk but give it too him at a nice romantic dinner...If you got him something to put on his desk he could think about it everyday as a reminder of the happiness to come for you both...Congratulations...I am trying for my first right now....The days are dragging til my next period....Good luck to you and best wishes....Also try www.redenvelope.com for some really cool personal gifts. They have some really nice stuff for a DAD!
give him 2 flowers one blue and one pink and have them send to his work he will get a kick out of it .


thats what i did with my husband and he loveed it

No comments:

Post a Comment