Saturday, January 9, 2010

How do I approach my children with the fact that I am in fact a transexual. My husband already knows.?

I got a sex change about twenty-something years ago and only myself, parents, siblings, and hubby know. I think it is time I must tell my children the truth. How should I approach them with the subject?





Thank you!How do I approach my children with the fact that I am in fact a transexual. My husband already knows.?
Responsible mom of four is your Y!A name, but in your profile it says you have three kids. It also says you hate trolls...but I think you are a troll.How do I approach my children with the fact that I am in fact a transexual. My husband already knows.?
You could not possibly have had a sex change over 20 years ago and have teenage children.............And you should not be answering any questions about parenting either!!


This is exactly what I was talking about when I asked if people should be penalized for asking fake questions just to amuse them self!!!
just tell them straight forward. that its how you felt. ps im not a parent im doing a college report on violent video games and the effect they have on the youth im only 18
just be honest with them...it may freak them out at first, but you will just have to ease their fears...btw, I really have to wonder just how much a responsible mom you really are because I seen that you posted a question about giving your son a b*** j**...that is just sick and wrong in my opinion, and I dont understand why you would want to come on Y!A and waste everyone's time with your nonsence...most everyone here is here because they have genuine questions to ask and try to be helpful to others by answering their questions to the best of their knowledge...if this is all a joke, please take your bullshit elsewhere and stop wasting our time...
Then you don't have children, unless your their father.
hi i think firstly u shud educate them with the subject, and explain that it is not bad thing to be transexual, then u explain ur condition that made you change your sex...if they are big enough they might understand...hopt this helps
look at some of he/she's other questions .





this person is a TROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment