Saturday, January 9, 2010

I need a sexy idea to pick up my husband from the airport. He is coming home before he leaves for Afganistan ?

My husband is comeing home from NC for thanksgiving and then leaves for Afganistan 12-6-08. I wanted to pick him at the airport wearing something sexy underneath my long leather coat. But if I where heels or my legs are showing he will know something is up. Any suggestions.I need a sexy idea to pick up my husband from the airport. He is coming home before he leaves for Afganistan ?
He might be so happy to get home that he wouldn't notice.Tell him you had to go to a viewing or something or wear a pair of black pants with a stretch waistband so you can get them off easily. You can wear a pair of ';come and get'; me 5 inch heels with them. Get sexy lacy panties and bra to match and wait until you get to the car. Tell him you have a little surprise for him. Give him a peek at your new lacy attire. He will be frothing with anticipation by the time you get home. Before you leave to pick him up, make a picnic on the floor in your living room. (wine, cheese, bread, grapes, etc.) Spread rose petals from the door to the picnic. You can take it from there. Have a nice picnic!I need a sexy idea to pick up my husband from the airport. He is coming home before he leaves for Afganistan ?
What's wrong with your original idea of something sexy under your coat? He'll love the ride home knowing and/or seeing what you've done for him. Stop at a convenience store and go inside for milk or whatever. That should give him something to think about while he waits.
Sacrafice a pair of pants. Wear the stockings and lingerie, but normal shoes and pants, however, cut the pants so that only part of the legs remain, just enough to reach the garter clips.





He'll love that.
I say wear a sexy dress and stilleto heels with no undies on! when you see him run up to him, give him a hug and kiss, and whisper in his ear that you are pantie-less.. he'll love that!
Put on a long trench coat %26amp; underneath it some thigh high stockings with pantie %26amp; bra set from Victoria secret with some stilettos.
You could wear a sexy cheerleading costume. That way you can wear sneakers and probably not arouse any suspicions.
When my husband came home from being at sea I had the perfect dress from the top to the bottom all snaps. Need I say more.
why not a long coat with nothing under it? might see your lower legs but he's unlikely to think there's nothing under that coat.
buy a sexy chauffer costume
Just make sure to arouse him...a ha hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment