Saturday, January 9, 2010

What are some filling foods I can prepare my husband to take for lunch?

So I am the one in our house who decides what groceries we buy and I prepare all the meals (it's fair I don't wash any dishes). My husband goes to work with his lunch and complains that he's still hungry all the time. He ends up buying over priced junk and it a. doesn't fill him long and b. wastes our money. What are some rather filling foods/ meals he could take with him to work?What are some filling foods I can prepare my husband to take for lunch?
Tuna pasta (cold) with mayo, onion, sweetcorn and some bread x YUMWhat are some filling foods I can prepare my husband to take for lunch?
i usually take home made smoothies to work quite often. (i put em' in a thermos) i fill them up with about 90% fruit and a splash of milk. goes great with a sandwich or something else that's generally easy to make. keeps me full for a good couple hours!
make him a big sub, send a bag of chips, and maybe some cookies. or u could get hot pockets, have that with chips. tv dinners .. pretty much anything u think will fill him, why dont u ask him what he would like
I like to make a variety of sandwiches that I can munch on several times per day.





Add some fruit, muesli bars, biscuits and yogurt.
Pasta is very filling. You can also try egg and ham mayo sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment