Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm planning a 50th birthday party for my husband. I would like to know if someone can recommend?

a store in New Jersey that makes elegant/amazing invitations. My husband is a golf freak.I'm planning a 50th birthday party for my husband. I would like to know if someone can recommend?
Many of the Hallmark and card stores carry invitation books for all occassions. I simply went through a local Hallmark store in Clark, NJ for my wedding invitations.





You might also want to see if there are any scrapbookers who will be willing to make your golf invitations. Check out local Yahoo groups, or your local Craigslist under the WANTED section.





Good luck!I'm planning a 50th birthday party for my husband. I would like to know if someone can recommend?
My husband is a Golf freak as well and I got ideas from this site and printed my own!


http://www.impressinprint.com/FILE-items鈥?/a>





You can get pictures from here


http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipar鈥?/a>





Be creative


And also they love lots of balls right so make sure you toss in there box of fav balls!


Thats the best gift you can get a golfer
Why don't you go to a scrap book store or even to Walmart, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, ACMoore. You can get some cut outs for golf and make personalized ones.
  • maybelline
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment