Friday, April 30, 2010

Would my husband look for other women coz I am not a sexual enthusiast?

I am not really into sex,our marriage was centered into a family,children,daily routine,%26amp; career.Sexual life is being set aside,my husband is very respectfull if i deny,it happened only once a month sometimes none.Would my husband look for other women coz I am not a sexual enthusiast?
Yes. Sexual intimacy is important for a man, especially a younger man. If you are not using it, then it should be OK for someone else to.Would my husband look for other women coz I am not a sexual enthusiast?
Well if he understands then he understands and respects your choice, i highely doubt he would cheat on you, if you have a family!





Worry about this if and when it happens!
Being sexually satisfied at home does not mean someone (male or female) will not find their satisfaction away from home. It's the personal ethics and morals that determine this.
You should have mentioned that you hated sex before the marraige .
Yes.
sorry to say this but yes he would it part of man hood

No comments:

Post a Comment