Friday, April 30, 2010

What are some things that you would give your husband for Christmas?

I want to know what to give my husband for Christmas and I have some ideas but not to sure. I don't want to give him ties or anything like that, and we can;t afford a WII so what are some good ideas?


Not anything sick please!!!!!


What are some things that you would give your husband for Christmas?
I'm struggling with his gifts right now but what he usually likes is anything for his car, new jack, tuner, etc. I don't know how your husband dresses but mine likes True Religion jeans, Deisel jackets, Abercrombie shirts, his favorite CK underwear, he likes watches but I can't afford the type he likes. Also tools or tool organizers. Artwork. Umm, memorabilia from his favorite shows, books on the filming of favorite shows or movies or anything else he's interested in, subscriptions to car magazines. A box of nice cigars, ashtray, cutter, lighter. NFL tickets but there's only a few weeks left in the season. He likes certain colognes, aftershaves, straight razors. He liked some of his playstation games for a while but that didn't last long. I don't know if your husband likes to cook or grill (mine doesn't but I do) but you could get some books on grilling or a new chef's knife or BBQ set. My favorite present so far was a gas grill.What are some things that you would give your husband for Christmas?
Smiles, yikes I should copy paste this I answer to it so often.





Scrape up $12 buy some Roses and a couple candles, light the candles , pluck the Rose petals dropping on the floor leading to the bedroom, then both of you enjoy the ';gift';. You're married, this isn't a pick up. Oh I will make him breakfast that morning.





I'm not trying to be graphic at all, but isn't time spent intimately as much a gift of value as a video game?





I've done it before and will do it again,and I so love the ';unwrapping'; part.





Cheryl
A Chumby from Http://www.chumby.com


It's an electric picture frame, internet radio, flash viewer, widget-browser, and clockradio!
- sweet shoes


- sweet glasses


- sweet watch


- sweet robe





Thats my list for my boyfriend and I'm having trouble picking one...
How about a coupon for a weekend get away - where ever he wants to go - and you will accompany him.....his w/end. Your get away together...
there is nothing sick about oral sex for a year grow up, you prude!

No comments:

Post a Comment