Friday, April 30, 2010

Will I still be able to work if my husband is deployed in the airforce?

And how will I be able to take care of my child when I'm working? Is there child care on the base?Will I still be able to work if my husband is deployed in the airforce?
Absolutely. There is a Child Development Center on every base I've ever been to. Some of the larger bases have more than one. There is also a Family Child Care program at every base I've ever been to, which takes the overflow from the CDC if it's full.





My hubby is deployed Air Force. I have 3 kids, work full time, go to school at night, and can't wait for him to get home! lol Nothing is impossible if you're willing to put forth the effort.Will I still be able to work if my husband is deployed in the airforce?
Yes, most bases have child care. If not, find child care off base. Thousands of military wives work, go to school, take care of the kids, home, bills, groceries, and pets and MORE daily. There is no reason for you not to work.
Finding childcare will not be an issue. However, depending on your career field, finding a job may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment