Friday, April 30, 2010

Anyone have advice on a mission trip for my husband and I to go on for 6-12 months?

My husband and I are looking for a mission opportunity to serve for about 6-12 months. He is the superintendant of a construction company and I work with eyecare (dispensing glasses). I've also been a nanny, so I love working with kids. If you have any leads as to where we could go, preferably affiliated with a church organization, that wuold be great. Thank you so much for your help!!! God bless!!





Tanner and JanaAnyone have advice on a mission trip for my husband and I to go on for 6-12 months?
I don't know if you are looking for somewhere in the states or elsewhere...I went to Louisiana last year, it was so awesome and I cannot even tell you how badly I want to go back! Another place you could go is Africa, there is a company called World Vision that is great, you could talk to them and see about whatever. I hope this helped. It is so awesome of you to do God's work. Serve Him and put Him first! Thanks for being a light in this darkness.Anyone have advice on a mission trip for my husband and I to go on for 6-12 months?
For Eye Care you could click on the below link, while it is not exactly church affiliated they usually work along side missions etc so you could get in the door that way maybe?
  • maybelline
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment