Friday, April 30, 2010

Can my husband change from B1 to F2 while his extension of I-194 is still pending?

My husband wants to change his visa from B1 to F2, but he has applied an extension of his I-194 and it is still pending, no result comes out. I wonder if he can change to F2? Thanks.Can my husband change from B1 to F2 while his extension of I-194 is still pending?
Well, he can certainly apply. I think it might depend on what decision he gets on the extension request. You'll need to make sure he's been added to the I-20 first, of course, and is registered in SEVIS. Have you talked to your school yet about this?Can my husband change from B1 to F2 while his extension of I-194 is still pending?
After 9-11 you are not allow anymore to change B2 to F1 status.





Anyways look in this web site www.uscis.gov may help you..
Why don't you look this up on the INS website.
  • maybelline
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment