Friday, April 30, 2010

Any sweet & special tips on how to satisfy my husband during R E D week of the month?

He is patient, understanding and is not pressuring me to do anything at all during this time. I want to surprise him with pure pleasure. I want to keep it fun, flirty and fresh.





My husband is just so damn HOT I can't keep my hands off him and he also works OT 15 days a month!Any sweet %26amp; special tips on how to satisfy my husband during R E D week of the month?
Get over it! Lay down some towels, turn off the lights and do it anyway. Red washes off, you know.Any sweet %26amp; special tips on how to satisfy my husband during R E D week of the month?
Why on earth haven't you thought to ask your husband this question? I'm sure he can tell you what to do while ';Ms Red'; makes her monthly visit. Don't be surprised if he comes up with ideas that you would never have thought of. Go ahead, ASK HIM!





Enjoy
Oral is always good.
Give him a strip tease or dance and let him ';amuse'; himself as you watch. I love watching my guy ****
Like everyone else said...Oral
well oral is always a nice surprise, or just take him to the shower and do it there.
please I let my married boyfriend get it well I'm on my period
well my boyfriend wish i would go down during that time of the month well anytime during the month but i think any guy would so i would say that
I do my wife during red week until we're both black and blue.





No big deal.





Use some towels.





Oral and manual work on him.
So, pleasure him...surely you know how to to that...even sex in the shower when on your period can be fun...and the mess just washes down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment