Friday, April 30, 2010

I live in NYS and my employer no longer offers good cheap insurance for myself and my husband?

We dont qualify for state assistance bc we dont have kids. I just want insurance that isnt going to cost me a grand a month...does anyone have any info on insurance providers that doesnt take a genius to understand? honest answers PLEASE :(I live in NYS and my employer no longer offers good cheap insurance for myself and my husband?
Your best bet is to go to a site like, ehealthinsurance.com or something...there are certainly individual plans available that won't cost you a grand. Healthy NY is availble depending on your income...I live in NYS and my employer no longer offers good cheap insurance for myself and my husband?
ehealthinsurance.com is great and will give a bunch of different options and they are very helpful. It's completely a foreign language!

No comments:

Post a Comment