Friday, April 30, 2010

What are some good gift ideas to get my husband?

My husband is the most content person I have ever met. Anytime I ask him what he needs or would want he answers with, ';nothing.'; I like to get him things whether its for an occasion or not but I have run out of ideas. I have gotten him a lot of team memorabilia and other little things i thought he would like but doesn't even use. I need ideas... HELP please. ThanksWhat are some good gift ideas to get my husband?
Maybe a nice leather jacket?





OR, is he into cars/race cars?? I recently purchased this great gift from cloud9living.com for my boyfriend. He says its one of the best gifts ever. He will get to drive an actual race car around a real racetrack. You can purchase either 10 laps or 20 laps. The exciting thing is that you can drive as fast as you want.





What are some good gift ideas to get my husband?
sounds a lot like my husband...the only time he was ever truly surprised is when I picked him up at work, without our 3 children, with a change of clothes, didn't tell him where we were going, I had tickets to a concert...he was truly surprised, and we had a great time...he didn't so much act like it at the time, but I could tell, and now 4 years later, he brings it up as one of the best nights he's ever had...hope it helps...men, so complicated aren't they??!! lol..
Make a CD with his favorite music, dress up %26amp; do a striptease for him. He will never forget it and it will not cost you anything.





Get his car detailed for him.





Spending alot of money does not make a gift memorable or more likely to be used. Putting more thought into it does.
My husband is very easy to please - he likes a good meal and a long, relaxing back massage. I always try to buy him things he's been wanting, but he'd be happy with just a card and homemade birthday cake, too.
How about just giving him something simple yet useful. A briefcase perhaps? You can check this out http://www.executivegiftshoppe.com/brief鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment