Friday, April 30, 2010

How can I combine my name Tawania and my husband name Curtis to make a pretty boy name?

I would like only serious and mature people to answer this question PLEASE!How can I combine my name Tawania and my husband name Curtis to make a pretty boy name?
Curtawania is a really exotic nice nameHow can I combine my name Tawania and my husband name Curtis to make a pretty boy name?
Thats pretty hard to do...so instead what about using your wife first inital T and your first intial C. Here are my name suggestions:


1. Tyler Curtis


2. Tyler Cameron
Tristan





Anican





Cristan





Caitan





Turan
Curtain
Curwan


Curtawan


Cawan


Curtaw


Cuwan


Cutawan


Tacur


Turtis


Ta'Curtis


Wantis


Wancur
Tawania + Curtis= Tortoise
naticus
curtis wayne
umm... curtis tau ... orgin is english and african. Means Courteous Lion. ? no idea.





good luck with that one.
the only combination i came up with is the first and middle name curtis wayne or wayne curtis. i couldn't think of a single name that I thought sounded very good.





tacurtis didn't sound that great to me.
Tanner Curtis


Talan Curtis


Curtis Twain


Hope this helps I tried:))
name them bug a boo or my baby's daddy.or Look in the ghetto names handbook.
Cawas- I knew a pt with this name and he was a great person.


Cawis





Curtawni- or Kertawni





Cuwanis





Curwanis





Cawantis





These are two hard names to combine... hope this helped.
Here are some suggestions - but I have to admit - these names are hard to combine.





Turwan


Tiswan


Awtis


Awancur


Curwan


Curtwan


Curtaw


Wancur


Wantis


Wanurt
These are hard names to combine.


How about naming him something like Curtis Thomas?


I think if it were a girl it would be easier with the ';ia'; at the end of your name. I hope someone else is more creative than me, for you, lol
Curtis Tawan


Curtis Taiwan


Curtis Twain
Curtwan or Tistawan - I like the idea of using your initials like someone else suggested :) Good luck
Tawnis
I'll take a stab at it. What about Curtawnia? Haha I almost said Curtawn but that would be way too much like Curtain. Curawn? It's the best I got--that's a really hard one. Good luck!
Tawtis

No comments:

Post a Comment