Friday, April 30, 2010

What would make a woman like to call her husband daddy in bed?

I was just wondering if anyone has some real insight on this...not rude remarks but thoughts on why this would be exciting to a woman?What would make a woman like to call her husband daddy in bed?
i highly doubt when they call their man ';daddy'; that they are thinking of him as a father figure, or even thinking of their own dad. it is just something some people are into. believe me there is way more nasty things that can be said lolWhat would make a woman like to call her husband daddy in bed?
I've been married to my hubs for 16 years and I could never call him daddy, I would just start laughing, only because sometimes when he gets out of the shower he'll do the: ';look at me I'm naked dance'; and then says: who's your daddy? It cracks me up!
Many young women are only attracted to older men and some may have had attractions to their own fathers or father figures, the authority they represent.
Oedipus complex :) Look it up, it's real...


I personally wouldn't get horribly turned on by that though, that'd probably be a HUGE turnoff for me...
I don't know if it's exciting to the woman (it's not exciting to me) but I know my husband likes me to call him that.
that would be sick lol but feeding her i guess (i'm a guy i can't help remarking rudely)
I've always wondered that too... lol... but if he likes it, ima do it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment