Friday, April 30, 2010

I have to go to the bathroom but my husband clogged it. What should I do?

I have to go to the bathroom but my husband clogged it. What should I do?I have to go to the bathroom but my husband clogged it. What should I do?
Since this is the Performing Arts category, you should write a song about how it makes you feel (while he unclogs it).I have to go to the bathroom but my husband clogged it. What should I do?
Get the bucket. Wait til he unclogs it. Unclog it yourself. Use a diaper. Grow up.





and, get counseling. We shouldn't be taking sides between you and your husband about a toilet.
go to the nearest restaurant and act like u were eating there and just sneak into the bathroom. even if they get mad at u at least u went. and if not go to a nice gas station.
You must not have to go very bad, if can take the time to write here. You also might want to adjust the amount of fiber in your husband's diet.
piss outside.





idiot question.
First, you should repeat this question in the correct section. Then make him unclog it.
This is a performance category. Can we watch the performance?
Well, depends on if you have to go, or HAVE to go.
either a plunger (best choice) or a coat hanger straightened works too
break out the plunger and go to work on that clog.
Why are you asking me? Use common sense.
LMAO!!!
Go outside in the bushes! lol
call a plumber to get a better system
make his *** unclog it
Go to a neighbour?
what they said
haha lmao tell him 2 un clog it

No comments:

Post a Comment