Friday, April 30, 2010

How can I make the night romantic for my husband?

My husband and I live 600 miles away do to the different work he does,etc. However he's coming home really soon to visit for a long week and I wanted to do something very romantic and surprising. I haven't seen my husband (besides pics/web cam) in almost a year! TMI:but it's gonna be like the very 1st time. and I wanted2try something diff. in that dept. we're doing his/her massages,and stuff like that. But, please help!!! Please!How can I make the night romantic for my husband?
I think whatever happens, your husband is going to love it. It's very sweet of you to want to please him, but I think just being able to hold you, touch you and make love to you is going to do it for him, especially after a whole year! Guys are simple, they don't ask for much. Tell him how much you have missed him and just be there for him in general. He will love all the attention.How can I make the night romantic for my husband?
Try to give him what he always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment